CRH ongoing results - 1/21 - 1/31

gotgot

Dec 29, 2008
Since last post, 2 boxes halves, 2 dimes. Skunked on all!! Man are dimes a pain in the butt.

Month of Jan complete: 5 boxes halves, 1 90%er. 2 boxes dimes, no silver.

Feb's boxes have been ordered, hope to get at least one more 90%er if not some 40%s...didnt order any more dimes. Got 2 more at the house to go through and I think I have had enough of those. Tiny dates!

I also ordered 6 boxes of cents, so that I can at least pull some copper out of circulation...

Good Luck all!

Upvote 0

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
gotgot said:
Since last post, 2 boxes halves, 2 dimes. Skunked on all!! Man are dimes a pain in the butt.

Month of Jan complete: 5 boxes halves, 1 90%er. 2 boxes dimes, no silver.

Feb's boxes have been ordered, hope to get at least one more 90%er if not some 40%s...didnt order any more dimes. Got 2 more at the house to go through and I think I have had enough of those. Tiny dates!

I also ordered 6 boxes of cents, so that I can at least pull some copper out of circulation...

Good Luck all!
gg, I can't believe you are date seaching dimes, unless you're looking for errors too....MUCH easier to edge search just like halves, even dirty silver edges aren't that hard to spot. After a few boxes it's possible to search one in 15 minutes or so.

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope things turn around for you!!! :icon_pirat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread