Finally got mine

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
No not my "comeupins" neither haha. Today I was indoctrinated into the dreamroll club, been a long wait and I was beginning to think I would never get one but I did. I went by a bank and one teller had two rolls which I bought, and she said that the lady on the phone might have some in the vault if I wanted to wait. Glad I waited, she only had one roll but it was the one. Other two rolls = skunks. Here's pics. First one faintly shows "all silver" written on the roll in pencil.
dreamroll001.jpg

dreamroll002.jpg

dreamroll003.jpg

dreamroll004.jpg

dreamroll005.jpg

All told I got (2) Walkers, (1) Ben, (15) '64, and (2) 40%ers to keep it from being perfect 90%.
Guess I will have to persevere and stop at more banks more often, never done that well that route before- why I order so many boxes. HH all, Mark

Upvote 0
S

seger98

Welcome to the club, my big find was 6 rolls of solid 40%er's! :thumbsup:

Chris

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Way to go :thumbsup: - Love the mix you got there!

Maine_Jim

nyiangelo

Feb 19, 2007
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
Are you serious???? Is this the same person that almost cleared 1000 oz last year? Come on stop pullin everyone's leg.... :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Silver Stripe

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
nyiangelo said:
Are you serious???? Is this the same person that almost cleared 1000 oz last year? Come on stop pullin everyone's leg.... :thumbsup:
Yep 920 oz last year and not a dream roll in the lot- almost embarrassing haha. As they say on the penny forum "If your percentages are low, just sort more". LOL HH Mark

coltdavis

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2008
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
awesome find man congrats on ur first dream roll!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread