A little bit of scrounging

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
exnatomp said:
While I was running a few errands today, I managed to scrounge up a little over $50 in halves from six banks. I found two 40%s; a '65 & a '68-D. Not bad. I'll take it. One bank told me they had some but a gentleman had bought them all a couple days ago. Looks like I got some competition.

Two more for your stash and two less for the competition. I have a serious CRHer in my area. He/She stamps their rolls with the same number. I've found the same stamp 40 miles away. Hit 12 banks today for $19.50 in halves. Each bank told me that some other gentleman had inquired the day before. Looks like I'm going to have to slow him down. I think I'll buy his dumps and re-wrap them and mark on the outside 1967, 1969, 64's, etc. I have $4000 coming Friday. I'll make sure to saturate the area with dumps.

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
Looks like I'm going to have to slow him down. I think I'll buy his dumps and re-wrap them and mark on the outside 1967, 1969, 64's, etc. I have $4000 coming Friday. I'll make sure to saturate the area with dumps.
COOL...CRH Wars...i love it
Exnatomp vs The Monster Hunter

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
scotty1418 said:
Haha,

Your 'mark' on the rolls should be "Walker" or "ALL SILVER"

That'll get him going.

I hate to toy with karma, but the guy has been too greedy. We have over 30 banks in St. Augustine, and probably 20 more in another area that I hunt. The guy is like a hoover sucking up every half in town. I'm going to stick with my boxes for a couple of weeks and saturate his area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread