$12.50 IN HAND WRAPPED CENT ROLLS 2-5-09

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
Upvote 0
OP
OP
S

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
in preparation for the north american union scam I have been attempting to complete sets of mexican and canadian coins - the minors not the silver ones. I buy every partial canada small cent set I find and every empty folder for blank cents and canada small cents. I recently worked a trade with member Dazoff for forty rolls of Canada cents so will be well on my way to having an extra roll set of canada cents soon. I always have to buy the key dates so will not have rolls of them. Since Whitman hasn't made those folders since the 1960s and the canadian manufacturer of their brand does not export they are well worth buying whenever available at a discount.
Only the one centavo and five centavo folders were ever made by Whitman and they are also out of print since the 1960s.
Also worth accumulating are pre-Euro coins of Euro member nations. Many of those coins were redeemed and melted and many people living in euro nations get nostalgic about having a birth year coin or two. Some have become fanatic collectors of nearly every pre-Euro coin they can lay hands on. I'm working on establishing a trade network that will let me trade circulated european coins found in the US for circulated US coins found in Europe coin shops. Aside from shipping should do well if we can keep the thefts down. Easy to spot the worst places. You will see the ebay dealers refusing to ship there. siegfried schlagrule

Oct 2, 2008
HamburgAR
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 Old Folks Knowledge
I always keep the Canadians to.
About what I would find on the wheats.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread