Fantastic Coin Dump Strategy

ScoobaSteve

Nov 28, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTX500
I'm sure that some of you find that the worst part of Roll Raiding is the dump process. Wouldn't you like to use those coins in way that might stick it to someone aside from the bank that doesn't put out silver? The answer is Taxes. Take your dumps to the town hall or wherever you can to pay your local and state taxes. Let them count it out! I'm definately going to start paying them in pennies!

Upvote 0

HolyDiver

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2008
PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've seen stuff like this before on the news. What's the big deal? Money is money.

Jack_MIghtyheart

Aug 5, 2008
NJ
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
People hate change. A lot of my friends just throw it away. Like, in a trash can. It's kind of ridiculous though that people don't even consider it money.

Cachefinder

Dec 22, 2008
ARIZONA
Detector(s) used
lucky horseshoe
Jack_Mightyheart said:
People hate change. A lot of my friends just throw it away. Like, in a trash can. It's kind of ridiculous though that people don't even consider it money.

You should take your friends trash out :tard: I Would ;D

Cachefinder-

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
HolyDiver said:
I've seen stuff like this before on the news. What's the big deal? Money is money.

Exactly. I pay my mortgage with my dumps (part of) each month. They don't care. The head teller just rolls her eyes when she sees me come in. She also doesn't mind the gourmet cookies that I bring her once a month.

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well if you give people crap, you'll get a different grosser by product in return.

Keep @ it and HH!!

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
i have heard of some guys paying their ex child support in pennies and dimes....hey why not halves????? ;D ;D

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
silvercop said:
i have heard of some guys paying their ex child support in pennies and dimes....hey why not halves????? ;D ;D

With their luck, their ex-spouse would find his source bank and dump the halves for him to search again. At least with my mortgage payment, I know they are going to Brinks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread