Good dime box with my mercury magnet...

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
hey guys
I got a dime box b4 my gf came over today. I like doing dimes with her b/c it seems shes my little Mercury magnet. Anyways almost through with the box and we had nothing to show for it. With only like 10 rolls left i hit a rosie,then another. Sure enough a few min later Eva tells me she has a merc. Box produced.

2- rosies
2- Mercs 1945. 1942

Wish every box had those numbers
THanks for lookin
Keith

Attachments

• DSC02700.JPG
    DSC02700.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 412
  • DSC02704.JPG
    DSC02704.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 413
Upvote 0

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
That is cool that you and your girlfriend enjoy the hunt together. 4 more for the stash. By the way, you should have taken the Jets picture down. Darn renters. ;D

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Diver_Down said:
That is cool that you and your girlfriend enjoy the hunt together. 4 more for the stash. By the way, you should have taken the Jets picture down. Darn renters. ;D
Hey dont get used to it in two yrs its OUR stadium

HolyDiver

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2008
PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I gotta find a gf to hunt through boxes with me. Doubles production!! Nice silver. :thumbsup:

S

seger98

That's a good box, If she's gonna be a magnet like that, I'd be getting 2 boxes daily!

Chris

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
klava said:
Nice finds! BTW Does she have a sister? lol

lol yea all real little ones though. The funny thing is she is really unphotogentic. So i just decided to snape her when she was making a weird face. Yea its fun having a gf to help out, exp. when i have a stupid about of boxes to do.

klava

Mar 13, 2007
Them there hills!
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistidor
Sounds like my luck. lol. It's even better she helps you. If i ever find someone to help me they will want half of the finds lol

jonhls

Nov 10, 2006
Who's to say the dimes didn't wait a bit....no one said they did them right away lol...nice score

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
Haha you should keep your gf around when you are hunting for silver. She seems to be pretty lucky :)

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
If I had a cutie like that over I don't think I would be wasting time sorting dimes, but that is just me. Unless of course she insisted on CRHing with me.

Jim

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
mistergee said:
what are you doing searching dimes when she's around :icon_scratch:....if it was me the dimes would have to wait :wink:

lol its ok i was able to have both my ladies that way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread