HolyDiver

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2008
PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think CRH should try to compile a list of all the CRH's on here so we can work together for TOTAL GLOBAL SILVER DOMINATION!!! No, but seriously, we should try and make a list.....

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I am in south eastern va. Chances are it was me but I could not be sure. I know there are quite a few in our area. Where abouts are you located. I am in Chesapeake but hit all the surrounding cities. That is why I say it could have been me. I appologize for hitting your banks if it was. It has happened to me too.

Golden Silver

OP
OP
J

jimmy28303

Feb 18, 2009
Williamsburg, VA
Dont apologize, hell, we are all just trying to find some silver. We could work together so we are not checking each others dumps. thats all i was saying. Good luck hunting

Emileel

Jan 4, 2009
LOL, so YOU'RE the two guys who have been depleting my banks...LOL VA Beach here, what's this I hear about new boxes, I just got 4 boxes 2 weeks ago and they were the regular 1/2s.

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was me. I took a plane $280 round trip, Hotel $185 for one day, Taxi to your bank $30, and I found
one 40% kenn. LOL

DW

yuggy

Tenderfoot
Mar 7, 2009
It was me. No not really. We work at the same place. Gold Silver, hit up Va beach Blvd lately? I think I followed your trail. Ended up with 0 silver and 0 anything. :sad11:

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just once has my order of half boxes been given away to the wrong person. Once I was told this I then instructed all of my pickup banks vault managers to write my account number on of my boxes so this doesn't happen again (I also greased the wheels by giving the tellers candy for X-Mas & Valentines day). It works like a charm, I know this works because I went in on a few occasions at a few of my pickup banks and the tellers said that other people came in asking for large amounts (more than just a few) of half's and they saw that mine were reserved so they got nothing as my banks never have any boxes just lying around. At a few of my banks I do have competition but I can sleep easy knowing that my half's will be there when I come for them. :thumbsup:

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Va. Beach Blvd is a dead zone. I hit it hard a year ago and even then it was full of tons of somebodies dumps. I walked away with little or no silver after thousands searched. I have never been back to the blvd.

Golden Silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread