Finally found another source for boxes with 3k min.

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
Things that make you go hmmm, I have been calling out of town branches and intown ones only to hear that 17.50 /box sh*t or the damn banks that doesnt order them at all for anyone. Well I went over town to a small bank that carries no rolls of state quarters for collecting or rolls of Presidential coins ... So I figured that they would never order halves but all they could say is no. So I went in and asked them about ordering 2 boxes and the teller said we cant order that small of amount ????? She said they had to order 3k at a time min.

The head teller kinda of hemming and hawing about ordering them but I keep pushing abit harder and she was like ok...

So yesterday I deposited 3k in my acct. that is the only catch I have to have that much in their bank at all times to keep my orders flowing .

I still cant believe it but like everyone says leave no stone unturned , Ed

Upvote 0

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
these banks just make up the rules as they go dont they? would not be suprised if they pull something stupid out of their @** on you in a few weeks.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Sounds like a bit of a hassle but good luck with it Ed. They switched my courier over here and I went from finding 15 silvers per box to skunks. Can you believe it?

Golden Silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions