Finally a decent half dollar day!

jlb783

Dec 1, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Outback
My dad went out of town for business and he got about $100 in halves and $50 in quarters and we found 5 40%er's and 1 90%er, I found about half of them so he insisted on me taking a 40%er and the 90%er, I tried not to take them but he made me. ;D And the quarters I found 3 BU New Mexico (they were the nicest I've ever seen not slabbed) quarters and 1 bicentinneal.

Upvote 0

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1 bicentinneal.
c'mon now - i just went though a box of halves an 50% of them were bi's----any where you go there worth fiddy cents

OP
OP
jlb783

jlb783

Dec 1, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Outback
Piercesdad said:
1 bicentinneal.
c'mon now - i just went though a box of halves an 50% of them were bi's----any where you go there worth fiddy cents
I know that about the halves, I found 1 bicentinneal quarter and 100 bicentinneal halves. I am going to release the quarter back into the wild cause I know it's worth 25 cents, but I have just never found a bicentineal quarter.

nyiangelo

Feb 19, 2007
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
I keep all my bicentennial quarters because I think the reverse is one of the best designs ever made.

Edit: Besides there hard to find in circulation. I don't know about in boxes though.

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The last box of quarters that I went through it only had 6 or 7 bi-quarters in it. I have always kept them so I just tossed them on the pile.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread