1995 P JFKs

phrostie

Dec 3, 2008
Nap Town
yes i have, and it's quite annoying! Luckily they seem thinner than other halves so most times I don't even look at them for NIFCs anymore.

OP
OP
alabamadan

alabamadan

May 2, 2005
Dixie
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Anyone got any ideas on why? The the Fed find some in a corner somewhere and release them lately.

OmegaMan

Dec 9, 2007
I to have been getting these.

Just my thought.... Time travelers have come here from the past to poach our silver. They use their machine
to appear inside Brinks at night, with Half's from the 90s to replace with the silver. When they are done they
go back to the 90s with their silver from the future.

This might explain why we don't find a lot of silver. ;D

OP
OP
alabamadan

alabamadan

May 2, 2005
Dixie
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Good idea, but if I had a time machine 2009 is the last place I'd go. How about 1915 inside that brink's vault! :o

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
I've been finding 2001D coins in absolute perfect condition. Straight from teh mint, even with little shavings on the sides of the coins form being made. Some have some white goop on them still, where they were oiled or whatever to get them throught he machines. It wipes off and then the coin is brand new.

I've gotten boxes and boxes of these brand new 2001D's. More than anything else.

ANyone else get these newly minted 01's?

OP
OP
alabamadan

alabamadan

May 2, 2005
Dixie
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I ran through a few rolls of 2001 in MS condition. I kept them for the heck of it. They're less common than the 95p's IMHO.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread