Shot down in flames

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
I was coasting in the name of Jesus when I opened my 2nd box today.... it was a blissful few minutes then bam back to reality . I pulled 15 keepers out of a few rolls in the middle of the box with a few rolls producing a couple of shiny white keepers. 5 64s , 10 40%s , 2003 S and a 1986 Statue of Liberty commerative . The rest of the boxes contained 2 40%s, 77 S, and a another 1986 Statue of Liberty comm.

Damn it was fun for a few minutes , it was not like the good old days pulling Barbers, Walkers and Bens but as of late it was not too bad and another first 2 commeratives in one day.

Totals for the week 57 keepers .

Thanks for reading all you silver scalpers ;D and may u find big stashes of silver , Ed

Attachments

• flames 001.JPG
    flames 001.JPG
    242.8 KB · Views: 339
  • flames 003.JPG
    flames 003.JPG
    281.1 KB · Views: 338
Upvote 0

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
Re: Shotdown in flames

those look like brinks rolls, if they are i would say you had a real good day :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Scalper

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
Re: Shotdown in flames

silvercop said:
those look like brinks rolls, if they are i would say you had a real good day :thumbsup:

Thanks S.C. , I do ok with Brinks rolls those CWIs in my area suck .. I had to switch to CWI late last year and I went from 30-40 keepers out of 4 boxes to 1-4 coins out of 4 boxes ... The last 2 weeks Cwi has been picking up ( fingers crossed) while Brinks keeps producing , Ed

HolyDiver

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2008
PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice commemoratives. :thumbsup:

nyiangelo

Feb 19, 2007
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
I'm gonna remember this post. Only scalper would complain about finding silver. HAHA then you say "only found 57 keepers, not like the good old days." You know how people who are "only childs" are labeled as spoiled. Well I'm sure your the "only CRH" in you area. :wink:

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You just hate to hear this... Maybe its time to throw in the towel.... :tongue3:

OP
OP
Scalper

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
Thanks everyone for the replies ,Ed

nyiangelo said:
I'm gonna remember this post. Only scalper would complain about finding silver. HAHA then you say "only found 57 keepers, not like the good old days." You know how people who are "only childs" are labeled as spoiled. Well I'm sure your the "only CRH" in you area. :wink:

lol touche , I am the only serious Crher in my area ... didnt mean to whine I was pretty happy with 57 keepers but it is never enough ha , finally getting some decent boxes but I did pick 11 boxes instead 4 like I did last year , Ed

TreasureFiend said:
You just hate to hear this... Maybe its time to throw in the towel.... :tongue3:

Yeah TF maybe it is time lol.. hoping to start racking up some numbers going from 4 boxes last year to 10 now :icon_pirat: , Ed

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread