OP
silvercop

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
thanks, i am beginning to think it has all dried up. most of my finds now all come from one box, either the box has 10-20 keepers in it or nothing at all.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Yep, your area may be drying up, as mine did months ago. My area was actually a wasteland of clad halves when I quit hunting. Good luck! FFD

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Change strategies!!! My boxes are hit and miss too bud I supplement with another distriubtor as well as dimes and am still pulling silvers.

Golden Silver

OmegaMan

Dec 9, 2007
Things are drying up for now. It will get better soon. When all the new silver hunters
get tired of dumping several boxes for two 40%s they will give up and then we will all
Do well. I have seen this before.

Good luck on Thursday.

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
I think you may have hit the wall there SC - I'm in the same boat up here in Maine. Gonna cut my orders back this week and start focusing on occasional road trips for the summer. Restart my orders in the fall and see if the supply has been replenished a bit :thumbsup: -

Maine_Jim

OP
OP
silvercop

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
yea mee too, i am still going to do halves in the hopes i will run up on a magic box every now and then, i also ordered me a ryedale and am going to do pennies, mainly looking for wheats

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Hey SC - picked up four boxes yesterday....1st box was solid 95's. Didn't even bother to open one roll. Next box was mostly 2001s, there was still enough showing of other odd halves that I opened it. There was a lone 40% in the box and it was at the end of a roll :D - Next box was mostly 95s and 2001s but did score five out of that box. It almost felt like a dream box ;D. Didn't get to the last box yet but didn't have much showing when I looked inside to stop me from opening it. This morning I decided I'd hit the road into a territory that has produced in the past. Dang if I didn't hit two hordes! :thumbsup: - First one the teller says "we've been waiting for you, you're gonna like this". Sure did - six solid rolls of 40%! All dated 68, 67, etc. Later as I was heading back to base I hit a bank that never had a thing, and bang, out from the vault comes another five solid rolls. This time it included a solid roll of 90% along with four 40% rolls. I got one suggestion for you - hit the road!

Maine_Jim

alabamadan

May 2, 2005
Dixie
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I got a whole roll of perfect 95Ps today in my new box. I'm so sick and tired of seeing those. At least with 76ers I can look for the cud error.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread