Blast from the past

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Thought you all would enjoy this "flashback" from the good ole days. One box= (159) 40% and one Walker. First pic shows 15 silver ends showing, 3 had silver on both ends so had 18 silver ends total.
160silvers003.jpg

This pic is what each roll produced, only 5 rolls had nothing.
160silvers005.jpg

Here is the take in stacks of 20 with Liberty sittin pretty on top.
160silvers007.jpg

Ah the good ole days, reminds ME of late '07 when many boxes were like this. Actually this was like a reverse dejavu cause this "good ole day" was Saturday. HH everyone, Mark

Upvote 0

keverett

Feb 9, 2009
The NO town, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac w/ Sunray X-1 Pro Coil and 10x12 SEF, Tesoro LST
Holy crap man! That is one awesome score!! I hope you leave some for the rest of us!!

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
i love to get boxes with multiple silvers on the ends, although it has been a while since i have gotten any. congrats on your score :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Silver Stripe

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Thanks for the Kudos. Not often I find anything worth posting but persistance pays off sometimes. No date on the box.
Now wanna hear the sickening part of the story? This pickup is notorious for getting the most beat up boxes. The vault teller has asked the delivery guy about this phenominon and the driver is blamed. Twice I have had boxes taped up on the ends with multiple rolls missing from one yet found shoved in another. Well this pickup was no exception for recklessness. I have a standing order for 6 boxes, yet only 5 are in the vault- my vault teller was not there when they were delivered so after her mild pannick attack and a little investigation. Come to find out one of the boxes was so abused that some of the rolls were even busted and "leaking"coins. Not wanting to take the time to verify there was in fact $5oo there the manager sent it back. Imagine the implications- one other box had a couple showing and put out meagerly as another, 2 boxes were even skunks. BUT "What was in the 6th box"? Was it like the first or maybe just another skunk. I hope I find out this weekend. I also upped my standard order by a grand. This find was definately picture worthy, glad you liked them. HH Mark :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread