Two-Sided Half

SilverStrike82

Apr 27, 2009
Fresno, CA
Just wanted to see if any one else has seen them.....or maybe the funny person to put it out there.... :icon_jokercolor:

While going through boxes of halves just picked up from the bank, I came across a two sided half that was "tails" on both sides, looked and felt like the real deal. Course, I didn't think I had the biggest error coin on the planet- I wasn't born yesterday.

And I'm thinking....that's an awesome idea :tongue3: "Lets flip for who pays for dinner/movie tickets/lunch/next box of coins...I pick heads, oh looky- tails, you're paying!"

Bummer that I DIDN'T think of that until after I rerolled the coin and shipped it off to the bank. But just wondering if anyone else has come across the same thing, or something similar??

HH!

Upvote 0

kestrelia

May 9, 2007
I've found two nickels like that, one with tails and one with heads. The guys at work are pretty sick of me saying, "let's flip to see where to go to lunch today ... tails/heads is the place I want to go!" ;)

Nice find!

-Brian

fiddycent

Oct 23, 2008
yeah...i found a two headed '64 kennedy when i first started crh'ing. i thought i hit the jackpot!!! alas...LJ told me what it was and i was a little disappointed but at least it's a 90%'er do i kept it. it's a cool conversation piece.

live and learn.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread