Order Max

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
That sounds suspicious, I'd just go ahead order the 49 rolls see what happens; you know they'd have to open sealed box to take one out to do that way I see it- so weird, it'd be interesting to order just to se how that works out. let us know, plz.

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Depends on how much other change they have to order in. My CU has a $$$ amount cap on what they can get a week, could be the reason. Or the vault teller is hoping for 5 roll with silver ends for herself. I say get them and eventually see ifn they can get their limit upped. Be nice, take candy sometimes, and most important when she says someone brought in a bunch of rolls do you want them too? say yes, most likely someone elses dumps but you will be doing them a favor by buying them and dumping them somewhere else- I did that and got a silver '76S out of like $1300 worth so some hunters aren't completely wise. HH Mark

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, most branches have a limit of how much money they are supposed to order each week. I ruined two of my supply branches when I tried to order more than 4 boxes. So I have to look for new branches to order for me.

OP
OP
M

motto motto

Greenie
Mar 25, 2009
The Vault Mgr told me that they are only able to order the $450 per week and I could order that amount each week if I wanted. I picked up $230 in halves about a month ago and they produced pretty good. One roll even had 6-90s including 1-Ben. So, I don't think that they are going through them.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
She may be confused. order what ever you can you could end up with something interesting.

Golden Silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread