6 boxes 6/6/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Had to switch my CRH routine around this month. Road trips have been a waste of time so I started doing dimes. There's silver in those dime boxes,bags and hand rolls,but if you count the loss from the foreign coins it is almost cheaper to purchase the silver dimes.
So starting this month I'm limiting my searching to ordering half dollar boxes. Got my first six boxes of halves yesterday. The results were as follows:

Box 1 Skunk
Box 2 Skunk
Box 3 Skunk
Box 4 Skunk
Box 5 Skunk
Box 6 Skunk

I don't mind getting skunked,it's the returms I hate doing.

Rich

Upvote 0

HolyDiver

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2008
PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Something smells in this post........

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Rich Hartford said:
Had to switch my CRH routine around this month. Road trips have been a waste of time so I started doing dimes. There's silver in those dime boxes,bags and hand rolls,but if you count the loss from the foreign coins it is almost cheaper to purchase the silver dimes.
So starting this month I'm limiting my searching to ordering half dollar boxes. Got my first six boxes of halves yesterday. The results were as follows:

Box 1 Skunk
Box 2 Skunk
Box 3 Skunk
Box 4 Skunk
Box 5 Skunk
Box 6 Skunk

I don't mind getting skunked,it's the returms I hate doing.

Rich

It'd be kinda neat- informative sorta for when one gets skunked to post say the state or region you are in, am kinda curious as to the how some areas (if it is so) do better than others.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread