My Teller Surprised Me Today

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
I have been buying lots of bags of halves from one branch bank but it is a 220 mile round trip to go get them. I went to the closest branch to me(16 miles) and spoke with the head teller. She was happy to order as many bags as I wanted. Today was the first day to pick up at my newest source. Surprise No Bags !!! I was met with 8 boxes instead of the 4 bags I was hoping for. I did find 32 keepers out of the 8000 halves which surprised even me. I guess I will give her a few more weeks before upping my order.
Good Finds to All, Jim

Upvote 0

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Man that is dedication. I would just make the trip once a month or something.

Golden Silver

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coolpix9 said:
I guess I will give her a few more weeks before upping my order.

Be careful about upping the order, make sure ask first. I did once from 2k to 3k, then they stopped my order after one time. Just too heavy for them to handle.

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Good for you Jim, my last 8 boxes didn't fare nearly that well. Hope you got some heavy suspension under that chrome Audi haha. HH Mark
220 mile round trip huh? Stay away from my banks! LOL

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Papa...glad to hear that you can get them them in your own backyard again. I have to agree with GS though, you are one dedicated CRH'er.....hats off to you for that. I guess it's no different than taking a road trip though which is quite fun.

I think eventually, you will own every silver half in existence dude!!! Keep up the good work Papa.

Good luck and keep em coming................

OP
OP
coolpix9

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
all 40%ers except one lonely BF. Thanks, Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread