Tuesday Take.......

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi gang....I did a little more hunting today and pulled a few goodies. There wasn't many 90% in this haul but......I'lllll take it. More for the stash. It all adds up slowly but surely.

I did find a silver bicentennial (76-S) and they are always fun to find so that was pretty cool.

The breakdown..........

64's - 2
65's - 3
66's - 5
67's - 20
68's - 13
69's - 4
76-S Silver - 1

48 Silver Keepers

Attachments

• silver 005.jpg
    silver 005.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 388
  • silver 004.jpg
    silver 004.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 366
Upvote 0

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Yeup, you is right- add'n to the stack, that's what counts; hope you get plenty more like your previous report though. :icon_sunny:

Just talked2my wife in Missouri 16 Rolls into her first of 2 Boxes has found only one, and it is one neither of us have ever seen B4, a 1970s Half (she say it don't look like proof but is shiney as, as, well never mind.) ;D

full report in about 2 hours.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
2-90%ers Lj ????? I am very dissappointed in you. LOL. You still did great! I might hit up some banks tomorrow and see if I can turn up some loose silver. My boxes come in on Thursday.

Golden Silver

OP
OP
LJ

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JJTheisen said:

Thanks JJ.

obediah said:
Yeup, you is right- add'n to the stack, that's what counts; hope you get plenty more like your previous report though. :icon_sunny:

Just talked2my wife in Missouri 16 Rolls into her first of 2 Boxes has found only one, and it is one neither of us have ever seen B4, a 1970s Half (she say it don't look like proof but is shiney as, as, well never mind.) ;D

full report in about 2 hours.

Tell her congrats on that 70!!! Those are very elusive......very nice find!! Keep us posted on the balance.

golden silver said:
2-90%ers Lj ????? I am very dissappointed in you. LOL.
Golden Silver

What can I say.....that is all the silver gods offered today....ha!!! Like I said......I'll take them and then thank them......lol. Good luck on your Thursday boxes. I hope they are loaded!!! Keep us posted will ya??

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I will. I know I have been lax on posting as of late. I had a decent week last week too.

Golden Silver

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
Silver Stripe said:
Congrats LJ, nice pull for just a few rolls LOL. HH Mark

Yea you musta picked up a couple of hand rolls. because that seems a little on the lean side.... LOL

Mojo

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
coinmojo said:
Silver Stripe said:
Congrats LJ, nice pull for just a few rolls LOL. HH Mark

Yea you musta picked up a couple of hand rolls. because that seems a little on the lean side.... LOL

Mojo
Either that or the clad hadn't changed to silver yet- probly has by now LOL. Mark

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions