Guys set up my teppe cuz Im finally part of the TRIBE..........

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Guys set up my teppe cuz I'm finally part of the TRIBE..........

hey guys
I got a call from my good bank yesterday and they said a school had a penny drive and they had all the rolls waiting for me. I was alittle excited, however i wasn't looking forward to all the pennies again ( i just got done with 26 boxes- with again, no idian i might add). Anyways i picked up the rolls yesterday and did them last night. I new right off the bat it was going to be fun. I hit 5 wheats in the first roll. I was averaging atleast a wheat a roll, some had 5-7. One good roll had 14. Alot of mixed dates too. About half way through searching i see something ive been wanting to see for over a yr. ONE CENT with a wreath. I turned it over and saw i had my first Indian Head penny. I didnt keep track of boxes last yr, however i did pull 500 wheat out with no idian, and this yr i was up to 71 boxes without hitting one. Not only that but i have a new oldest coin to add to my stats.
Boy am i glad that monkeys of my back.
results
102.50 kid rolls from school drive

219- wheaties
1- steelie
1- 1892 indian head

Attachments

• DSC03190.JPG
    DSC03190.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 327
  • DSC03191.JPG
    DSC03191.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 330
  • DSC03192.JPG
    DSC03192.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 325
  • DSC03194.JPG
    DSC03194.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 324
  • DSC03196.JPG
    DSC03196.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 326
  • DSC03195.JPG
    DSC03195.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 331
Upvote 0

quick-silver

Feb 26, 2009
NY
Re: Guys set up my teppe cuz I'm finally part of the TRIBE..........

Congratulations! welcome to the club! its been a long time coming and man you have earned it! WTG :icon_thumright:

FL Junkman

Feb 13, 2008
Florida
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70 and Silver U-Max

Congrats on your Indian and the wheaties as well. The only indians I have ever found in the wild were while metal detecting but I seldom CRH pennies. Good find!!

FL Junkman

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!

Congrats on finally getting an INdian. Wonderful news!!

:-)

:hello2:

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008

I'm always amazed when an IH cent is found. Congratulations !! :thumbsup:

phrostie

Dec 3, 2008
Nap Town

congrats on getting your indian. you are proof that it's all about the hunt. after scoring all those 09 penny boxes and selling them, making a quick buck, you coulda bought ALL the Indians you wanted! That's why it's all about the hunt, you never know what you're gonna get! congrats again.

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used

coincrazed said:
Great job,my man!I have 2 indian heads I bought off ebay before CRHing.Stupid me.What happened to your mercury dime magnet?Wasn't she great?She was reeeally cute,AND she helped you with CRHing.How much better of a girlfriend could a guy get? We never hear about her any more!Good luck. - coincrazed

lol yea the beauty to my beast is still around. She has been super busy b/c she just got her own apartment, however she has still be helping me with halves.
i shoul be doing some dimes wit her this weekend.

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used

coincrazed said:
ugotit22 said:
coincrazed said:
Great job,my man!I have 2 indian heads I bought off ebay before CRHing.Stupid me.What happened to your mercury dime magnet?Wasn't she great?She was reeeally cute,AND she helped you with CRHing.How much better of a girlfriend could a guy get? We never hear about her any more!Good luck. - coincrazed

lol yea the beauty to my beast is still around. She has been super busy b/c she just got her own apartment, however she has still be helping me with halves.
i shoul be doing some dimes wit her this weekend.
She is a knockout!!!!!!!!!And yes,Do some dimes with her!!!!!Good luck,my man. - coincrazed

thank u

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV

Welcome to the club!

I guess you would hate me if I told you I found one in my first box of pennies.......

But on the other side I have yet to find a merc so your still up on me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread