New 2009 Coins

ChicagoCubsWS

Greenie
May 31, 2009
Hello all,

Ive been on the forum for a couple of months, just havnt really posted. Anyway, my mom's friend works at a local bank, and today, we talked to her and I asked her some questions...

She said they have 2009 Pennies in BOXES, and she knows for sure that they have rolls of guam quarters, and maybe a box or two.

How much are these both selling for? I dont know what to type in ebay.

Adam

Upvote 0

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not exactly sure, but if you can score some 2009 dimes and nickles. You're talking serious $$$$

OP
OP
C

ChicagoCubsWS

Greenie
May 31, 2009
Piercesdad said:
I'm not exactly sure, but if you can score some 2009 dimes and nickles. You're talking serious $$$$

Ya, they sell for a ton. She didnt know about those two, but she knew for sure about the pennies and the quarters.

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
Pennies are still worth it even after fees you double your money. GET ALL YOU CAN! sell half and hold some when they stop releseing them I bet the price goes back up.

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
go to ebay and type 2009 boxes in quarters
looks like the Guams are going for $25 to $45 per box
type in 2009 boxes pennies
looks like they still are getting over $100 per box. P pays more than D (mintmarks)

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
<<looks like the Guams are going for $25 to $45 per box>>

Wow, I'd buy those. SInce a box is $500 of quarters, that's quite the discount. :tongue3:

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
<<looks like the Guams are going for $25 to $45 per box>>

Wow, I'd buy those. SInce a box is $500 of quarters, that's quite the discount.
hmmm.....i guess i was in a rush. stupid ebay.....i still see where they are listed at those prices.....type in ebay search....2009 Guam Quarter boxes and see for yourself. has to be per roll. i see where boxes are $550 and $750.
thanks for catching that

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Get em in boxes if you can. I have been selling rolls of guam quarters but the profit margin is starting to drop off. Pennies are probably still good. Boxes too. Good luck.

Golden Silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread