A New Frist: Ben came to visit :)

MDING TOM

Mar 19, 2006
Watton, MI. (Upper Pen.)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well i haven't had anything to post lately due to having no money since i was trying to buy a house. well we got our house n it feels great haveing our own place again. well to make this short heres the story of mine fines.

yesterday (7/22/09) i went to withdraw some money out of my account for dinner and decide to ask if they had any halves. alittle detail about my crhing here i only have 2 banks 1 credit union n one in store bank branch within 40 miles of me :( and to make thing worst none of them (NONE) orders coins they all just use what the customers bring in. well it takes them like a month to get the halve's bag filled :(. well yesterday i got lucky after i got my 50 out for dinner i ask n the teller said she thinks there some n ask how many i wanted well with only having 50 in cash n going to dinner i said 20 will do when she came back from the vault, i ask how much they still had back there. she says close to 400 or 500 i look at my saving book n see i only have 300 in my saving n thats supose to be our frist house payment lol so i went out n ask my wife if she would mind n let her know it will be back in the next day. well she said i could get an even 200 (counting the 20 i already had) so i went in n withdrew the mone n got some halve. got home n the kids n i sat down n went though them my youngest loves finding castles as he calls them (bi-cent.) n my oldest spits the dates up for me. well we ended up with 4 sliver made our day. so today i got up earily n ran to the back n dump my rejects at one back then went back to the other n picked up another 240 in halves. well we ende up with a frist a 1959d bennie our frist ben and another 40%er well now this was supose to be short lol heres what we got.

7/22/09
90%ers 64 ken
40%ers 68d*2, and a 69d

7/23/09
90%ers 1959d
40%ers 1966

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 240
Upvote 0

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great hobby to share with the kids,nice finds to boot.

OP
OP
MDING TOM

MDING TOM

Mar 19, 2006
Watton, MI. (Upper Pen.)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes the kids love it n gives me something to do with them now only if i can get the wife to take back my dumps for me lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread