Consecutive silver days

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've yet to go a day without atleast 1 silver half. That means days that I search

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
joad said:
Just wondering what's your longest streak of silver days? I'm at 8 days...Sunday not included. Picked up 2 40s, 1 Ben and a '64 Rosie today

I've never looked at it in consecutive days as never have done it that way but have had literaly 3 consecutive plus months where accumulated over 1200 Silver halves- when it seemed Silver was everywhere- but last 6 weeks it has been a %100 drought in Boxes & cold calls on Banks for me.

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
I can't remember the last day I didn't get at least one, been awhile :dontknow:
Last night I got (2) 40%ers out of 4 boxes, tonight I got (2) Bens and (8) 40%ers out of 8 boxes.
HH all, Mark

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
i think my longest streak was about 2 weeks everyday. however that was when i 1st started and i would keep searching till i found at least one.

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear joad:

I almost had to cyber slap you today. I went on my daily search. Hit about 10 banks and could not find even a clad half and I began to think about this thread and my post

I've yet to go a day without atleast 1 silver half. That means days that I search

Well now I've only got about 1/2 hour to go before I've got to head back to the ranch and get buzy with real work. It's desparation time. I head to a bank that I dumped on real hard about 3 months ago and really ticked off Mr. Drysdale in the process. I asked not to return. This is the only bank in 3 states I have apprehensions about walking into.

So in I go...Guess what 4 40% Kennedy's! Time to go home. And the streak continues. Not quite Ripkenesque but ya gotta start somewhere.

OP
OP
joad

joad

Apr 15, 2009
East Coast
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Stopped at 9 days. Kids had a swim meet that lasted past noon. We'll start again Monday!

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My streak is now over Hit about 15 banks today nothing nada zero zilch o well can't comlain after yesterdays box

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread