Finally got a sealed box today.

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
better get them on there fast. the last time i checked they were selling for about 66.00 a box. if i get anymore i think i am going to hold onto them and see if the price goes up later. the log cabin seems to be the hardest to find around here, i only managed to get one box of those

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
silvercop said:
better get them on there fast. the last time i checked they were selling for about 66.00 a box. if i get anymore i think i am going to hold onto them and see if the price goes up later. the log cabin seems to be the hardest to find around here, i only managed to get one box of those

After the third and forth come out the price of railsplitter will go back up. More and more people clooect every time they are released. I think holding is a good idea.

OP
OP
Jimmy@romega

Jimmy@romega

Dec 4, 2008
rome, ga
I already got them up there on ebay. Sold 40 of them last week just 10 short of a full box sold for 50 but thats with an extra 12.25 for shipping. From my calculations the rolls are averaging 1.25-1.50 as of lately. 70 should bring around 100.00 with the demands not being so great. I do have a reserve price set on the auction just to be on the safe side. I woulndn't mind waiting it out for a later date but out here where I live the rail splitters are everywhere. I get them in change at walmart, lowes, mcdonalds.

Looking forward to the next issue, the banks around here are more generous as of lately. They've been giving me whatever they got. Hope they keep up that trend long enough for the next design.

I keep an update on the auction.

OP
OP
Jimmy@romega

Jimmy@romega

Dec 4, 2008
rome, ga
Sold for 80.00 + 12.25 shipping. I already got another sealed box from yesterday not sure if i want to sell them.

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still have not seen any of the 09 pennies or dimes in my area.

Nice job!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions