47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I guess it's in my bones now...

I work for the school system so I pick up work where I can in the summer. The last couple years I've landed in a bowling alley, I'm sorry, Family fun Center, as they are now called. I'm sure glad I don't have a daughter named Allie.

Yesterday, I'm working the counter and I open the cash drawer and for the 1st time in a long time I see a machine roll of 1/4's. Usually there are hand rolls from the video game guy and he never gives up silver. Well I get this weird feeling, I know there is silver in this machine roll. Problen is I don'd need to crack the roll. I find every reason to give out quarters. Then when I crack the roll...there it is a pretty 1964 quarter. Pretty scary. Now if I can do this when I drive by banks it would save a lot of time.

Upvote 0

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
Re: So I guess it's in my bones now...

Piercesdad said:
I get this weird feeling, I know there is silver in this machine roll.

Your not psychic........... It's called "addiction" Every roll I see I just know that there has got to be Silver in there. :icon_scratch:

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

what will I find in my boxes tomorrow? :laughing7:

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008

Nice find on the quarter. I don't think it is addiction that caused you to open that roll. It has to be your training and experience working in a school system. In the summer when school is out " No child left behind" becomes "No silver left behind" "The Head Start Program" Means open the roll before somebody else does. :laughing7:

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007

Rich Hartford said:
Nice find on the quarter. I don't think it is addiction that caused you to open that roll. It has to be your training and experience working in a school system. In the summer when school is out " No child left behind" becomes "No silver left behind" "The Head Start Program" Means open the roll before somebody else does. :laughing7:
That is just too funny!!!!!

Great job on the Silver... One reason why I like pennies, I say every box has a wheat in it. I haven't been wrong yet! :icon_thumright:

Jason

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread