Help a fellow hunter!!!

OP
OP
Shake-N-Bake

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
silvercop said:
yep you did but sorry i have not found any yet. and i have looked for them
That is the unfortunete part, I cant get out to look for them like I used too. I just cant get the wife motivated for a day road trip to look for dimes and nickels.LOL!!! She thinks I am crazy enough for looking for silver and Wheats. I tell her I need 2009 coins she just looks at me like I have three heads!!!
Jason

klava

Mar 13, 2007
Them there hills!
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistidor
Jason I haven't even found ONE of either lol. While i don't search dimes and i haven't done many nickels over the past few months I do see alot of each at work. I am about tired of looking at shinny dimes and nickels lol. If I ever find any I'll send some your way.

-K

kestrelia

May 9, 2007
I'm finding quite a few 2009P dimes in circulation here in MA, but haven't come across any whole rolls. I haven't found a single 2009P nickel yet.

Brian

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't either and I have asked around at banks alot!!

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I about had a heart attack yesterday. I went to pick up my halves and my teller says "do you want a box of the new nickels. I was like "God love you!!!!" excited when she returns with the 2004 sideways views of jefferson. Ahhhhhh! I wish she actually new what she was doing.

Golden Silver

OP
OP
Shake-N-Bake

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
Rich Hartford said:
Ok Shake here goes. I got my box of 2009 dimes at a Bank of America in Massachusetts.
Are selling it by the box or can you sell me a few rolls. PM me with a price and I will see what I can do.

Thanks,
Jason

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Shake,

Had my son ScoobaSteve sell them by the roll on ebay. He still might have one roll left that he was going to sell. PM him and tell him you want it.

Rich

packfan_1982

Jun 22, 2008
Omaha NE
Detector(s) used
F70 / ACE 250
I had a bank that swore they could order new coins for me. I asked for 2 boxes each of dimes. nickels, and pennies. Delivery day comes around and they came through on the pennies. The manager comes and talks to me and said she didn't know why they didn't get the dimes or nickels. She calls the "fed" to find out what was going on and basically they tell her that they simply don't have any 2009 dimes or nickels but they were more then willing to keep sending me boxes of pennies. Those coins are somewhere but they aren't in Omaha.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions