SO UPSET!!!
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Jun 2009
    6 times

SO UPSET!!!

i work at a retail store that is 24 hours, i do over nights and closing, if i close 2-10pm i count the 8 draws of money, if i do over night 10pm-7am i don't see more then like 2 draws, will anyways the guy that normally does over nights didn't want to do it no more, so it's me now. so friday i normally close the draws, but did an over night. anyways i go in at 10pm and assistant manager that counted the draws goes look at this chunk HE got... 1921 morgan... a coin i been wanting... and to top it off a 1968 half... meanwhile i only got a 1953 rosie, 1969 half, 2x 1964 halfs this week, grrr

short term a 1921 morgan dollar was found in a cash register at cvs

us
    Apr 2009
    Clarksville TN.
    Minelab SE Pro

Re: SO UPSET!!!

Now that is a good job!

us
    Jun 2009
    6 times

Quote Originally Posted by obediah
    Now that is a good job!
    ehh i am tired, but think i might have been unclear, i didn't get them, he got them, he showed them off to me, and now i am upset i don't got a morgan

Jan 2009
    118 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

I am upset too

DW
    2012 Finds
    Kenns40%   5
    Kenns90%   0
    Benns         0
    Walkers       0

us
    monty

Jan 2005
    Sand Springs, OK
    ACE 250, Garrett
    160 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)

I'm devistated. M nty
    Don't make me loose the hounds! If you dig, Cover up your holes.

Oct 2007
    Hampton Roads, VA.
    bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
    88 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Sounds as though you got more silver in the end though.

Golden Silver

May 2006
    CO, AZ
    dfx, Ryedale!
    267 times

Sounds like you got some silver this week, and he got some silver this week. He got a better coin than you did, but you BOTh got silver.

Getting upset over someone else's success seems ... wrong. Be happy for him. And hope next time YOU get the Morgan instead of him. I'm not upset when someone else finds silver here. Or even that YOU found silver at CVS. GOOD for you. :-) But there's enough to go around, and it is selfish to be upset that someone else ALSO found a good coin.

Just my opinion on it.

Apr 2008
    480 times

Quote Originally Posted by jrf30
    Sounds like you got some silver this week, and he got some silver this week. He got a better coin than you did, but you BOTh got silver.

Getting upset over someone else's success seems ... wrong. Be happy for him. And hope next time YOU get the Morgan instead of him. I'm not upset when someone else finds silver here. Or even that YOU found silver at CVS. GOOD for you. :-) But there's enough to go around, and it is selfish to be upset that someone else ALSO found a good coin.

Just my opinion on it.

I agree. It doesn't even bother me when a teller finds silver to keep for their own stash. But I would rather they not keep it in the till where I can see it.

Jim
    R.I.P. Rich Hartford

Sponsored Links