2days 16 Ark Boxes..................

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Am visiting wife in Mo, had her prearrange for my visit a major assault on the halves, ordered 20 Boxes only had the FRN's for 16 ( Bank can only order every 3 or 4 weeks now), wife will get rest when she launders some clads; any hoot it were a spectacular day (only one of 16 was SKUNK, though several only had 1 or 2 Silver in Box), will NOT bore you with per Box totals, except on one particular Box, the 8th one to be specific, but first a few odd details 2 Bens, 2 Walkers, and one 1964 Phillipine 50 Centavos in the 58 %90's found, also found 701 %40's(Dream Box[?]), 548 were in ONE Box. If you remember my posting the wifes dream Box 2 weeks ago (from same Bank), it was 567, this one almost made it- oh there was 1 1964 in it too. we are now well over 3100 Silvers since our March 09 discovery of CRH'ing. Wuhooooooooooooooooooo..........................!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Just a P.s. sorta- in that 2nd dream roll pf 548 %40's plus one 64 we hit 3 rolls that were nothing but clad; I remember mt first dream Box (March 09) that had 264 in it, it had Silver in EVERY roll though 5 had only one in each.

STDevil

Jun 12, 2008
Another score!! Hope you enjoyed the jingle jangle of more than 50% of one box being silver!

The 40% coins are certainly coming out of the woodwork. I wonder where the 90% are? Any theories??

Good job once again!

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
wow, YOU must be in the silver center of the world. Where are you located again? I have never seen a box like that...mountainman is the only one I think that has come close.

Golden Silver

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Wow - those are some crazy finds. Makes me wonder if you hit a pallet of old stuff. Were there any NIFC in the boxes or were they loaded with 70s coins? I need to take a long road trip your way! Might be worth it. ::)

Maine_Jim

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find! I gotta get me some of those boxes.

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Am sorry for killing you with my super volume finds, yes there was one Proof in 16 Boxes a very worn 88. The Bank is a small one in Arkansas with a branch just across line from Mo where wife is taking care of her elderly parents. And yes I do enjoy the jingle jangle of having Box with over %50 Silver- just hope it keeps up, :laughing7: .

Saw few marked ones as usual with Kennedy's ear BLACKED out (is that any of you). Oh these Boxes had NO lot numbers on them, but the one that was a SKUNK did , it was 7143, a number had seen B4 on some low silver & skunk runs had in june july & first weeks of August.

One of these boxes had 26 %90's, and 14 %40's.

Mentone Grizz

Jul 27, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
obediah;
Obviously, you are doing something right! I have never seen results anywhere near what you have been reporting. Those are astronomical finds!!
- Grizz

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Mentone Grizz said:
obediah;
Obviously, you are doing something right! I have never seen results anywhere near what you have been reporting. Those are astronomical finds!!
- Grizz

Seems not too long ago The mighty LJ had couple of consecutive weeks where she had well over 100 %90's in her finds- think I'd trade last couple weeks of my 1400 %40's for hers ;D .

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
True, Lj though searched a ton of coin to get those results yours is exceptional.

Golden Silver

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Not a big deal but we went back & picked up 2 more Boxes today got 11 %90' one of'em was a Walker 45, and 21 %40's; this brings this to 18 of 20 Boxes ordered- searched netting 69 %90's and 722 %40's ,gonna have to wait on laundering more clad B4 she can get last 2 Boxes.

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
Any time you find a box with that kind of volume you just know there could be a sister or brother box out there. You might of captured the whole family.... Good work.

I don't believe LJ has ever had a score as big as yours. or 2 in a short period of time like yours.

Your post is not boring when you talk about a mega dream box finds. As a matter of fact I was a little disappointed that you did not include more morsels of information.

And dammit get a camera...... LOL Must have photo's.......

Mojo

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Got good Camera- have been able to download pictures to Email & even Ebay but for some reason can't figure it out on TNet Forum

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I send you an old Polaroid just see some of these pics!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread