2 Milestones in a buck and a half

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I'm doin' a little bank hoppin this afternoon while trying how to engineer a floating mud sifter for surf metal detectecting, and I whip into a Wacovia that has never, ever produced even a clad half. But, I always try. So I walk in and ask. The teller say she has "a dollar fifty, but you probably don't wan't these two because I think they are fake." Guess what she put on the counter? Franklin and a Walker! That puts my walker total for the year to 40! two solid rolls and my Franklin total to 100 five solid rolls I'm sure I have as many 90% kennedy's but have sold them.

Never thought I'd cross two milestones at the same time!

Upvote 0

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, they think they are fake but yet sell them to the willing public. Isnt that fraud? :laughing7:

Mercury63

Oct 20, 2008
Never give up on a non-producing bank if your time investment is low. You stuck with this one and it has paid off. I love the things that ignorant tellers will say !

NaturalJWL

Jul 19, 2007
NC
I have a girl where I pay one of my bills that sets out odd stuff for me. Yep, silver to her looks fake, shhhhhhh. 2 silver quarters so far and hopes for more.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread