**++Talk about Rolls++**!!

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lot's of people are talking about searching bank rolls. So I will telll one of my little stories about rolls of coins. My friend is a lock smith and he runs his own business. I was helping him on a safe job we had to switch the money from safe to safe. In this process I ask to see a roll of quarters that looked mint wrapped but old. It was a 2000 P Maryland BU Roll of state quarters. I asked to purchase it for $10.00 the manager said OK. I wish I had the near $1000 to purchase all the rolls of coins he had because I spotted some others. I did not have the cash however. That roll sells on e-bay for around $15.00... sweet, however I will hang on to it for sometime.

Keep @ it and HH!!

Attachments

• 2000.jpg
    2000.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 1,329
Upvote 0

JakePhelps

Silver Member
Jul 7, 2005
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Sounds like a great investment :) I heard some dealers are already buying circulated deleware quarters, is that true?

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JakePhelps said:
Sounds like a great investment :) I heard some dealers are already buying circulated deleware quarters, is that true?

I can believe that one! I have been searching for a 1999-P deleware for a LONG time now to complete my quarters album... grrr

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bscofield, Wish you had said something about it earlier as I had three or 4 of them. Put up an address and I'll bet someone on the site will send you one! Monty

oberkill

Aug 12, 2005
bscofield6 - Just in case you dont see the PM I sent. If you give me your address you can have the one I just found. Its not BU but its free! ;D

Alan

OP
OP
MUD(S.W.A.T)

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats very nice of you!!