Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just thought I would share with the forum how awesome my girlfriend is. Since getting a job back in May, my CRHing pretty much dropped off the map since my work hours were exactly the same as the banks around here. Well for the past few months, my girlfriend has been picking up boxes for me with absolutely NO complaints. Anything I ask her to get, she gets for me without a single gripe! I can't believe how nice she is about it because when I first started CRHing she totally hated it. And to top it all off, she doesn't even want to help me open any of the rolls so I get all of them to myself!

Just wanted to thank her publicly (even though she will never read this). If any of your spouses/significant others are this nice, go home and give them a big hug and thank them. :-*

-Codes

Upvote 0

Daniel964

Jan 25, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
My wife helps me by dumping one to two thousand dollars for me each week. I couldn't do this hobby without her and I've told her that.

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
my wife doesn't mind what i do but she has no interest in helping or searching, but thats okay.....more fun for me ;D
My wife helps me by dumping one to two thousand dollars for me each week.
now thats a keeper :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread