Merc and Rosie Back.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 1,071
Upvote 0

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
now thats some good roll finds! just the other day i was reading the posts of all the folks who are searching rolls and thought to myself, i guess there arent anymore mercs in circulation............... you just proved me wrong! nice stuff!!

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
killerwine

killerwine

Feb 24, 2005
Visalia, CA
They are still out there...although apparently not in the next $500 in dimes from the same bank...already tried!

Snee

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2005
Salem, Missouri
Two mercuries and a rosie? dang... I didn't figure any mercs would be in rolls...
Mind you...that hasn't stopped me from day-dreaming about getting rolls from the bank that were accidently cashed in. Incidently, these rolls were rolls of very rare and very valuable coins from a collector, and his wife thought they were spare change. This little fantasy keeps me occupied... ;)

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Congrats on your finds....great way to keep occupied through these winter months . Check out the smaller town banks....not so many people asking for rolls as there are in the bigger communities......heading North ...well farther North for the weekend and going to stop at a few small town banks . ;) Trade in my searched rolls for new!

OP
OP
killerwine

killerwine

Feb 24, 2005
Visalia, CA
I try to stick to smaller local rural banks...lots of migrant works who are unfamiliar with our coins. Anyone traveling to a foreign country knows the feeling of looking at a hand full of change and having no idea how much it's worth not to mention what the coins are made of....

Wetgreenie

Oct 14, 2005
Central Minnesota
Detector(s) used
GTI 1500, Tesoro Silver U max
Dang it, you guys are gonna make me get into this too.

I'm surprised no one seems to put these posts in the coin roll hunting forum. :P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread