jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
myprecious said:
So you know.

Gold hit (all-time) highs and is at $1040 as well.

:hello2:

Now if SILVER will hit an all time high .... hmmmm. I think it was .... $50 an ounce?

OH YEA BABY!! LOL

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
jrf30 said:
myprecious said:
So you know.

Now if SILVER will hit an all time high .... hmmmm. I think it was .... $50 an ounce?

OH YEA BABY!! LOL

Yeah if silver hits all time record of $50 an ounce I think we should all pool together and buy an island in the Carribean.

At $50 an ounce each 90% half dollar is worth $18 and a roll is worth $361!!!

You said it John, OH YEA BABY!!!

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shake-N-Bake said:
jrf30 said:
myprecious said:
So you know.

OH YEA BABY!! LOL

Yeah if silver hits all time record of $50 an ounce I think we should all pool together and buy an island in the Carribean.

At $50 an ounce each 90% half dollar is worth $18 and a roll is worth $361!!!

You said it John, OH YEA BABY!!!
You think there's competition now.

OP
OP
myprecious

myprecious

Aug 2, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites BHID 300 / Bounty Hunter IV
I think people start pulling silver fillings out of their teeth at $35/oz.

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
myprecious said:
They'll start pulling them out of other peoples' teeth at $50.00 ;D

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Years ago I met this guy that cremates people. So he asks me to come down and watch how the operation works. While I'm there I ask him what he does with the silver fillings and gold crowns. He said that they are just pulverized into ash/pebbles and can't be recovered. He works by himself and I bet he pulled the teeth. (this was around the big gold and silver high).
Before I left just out of curiosity I asked him if he was ever offered any money to dispose of a body,quiet like. Naturally he denied it, but his reaction was indicative of deception.

C

Cappy Z.

Rich Hartford said:
Years ago I met this guy that cremates people. So he asks me to come down and watch how the operation works. While I'm there I ask him what he does with the silver fillings and gold crowns. He said that they are just pulverized into ash/pebbles and can't be recovered. He works by himself and I bet he pulled the teeth. (this was around the big gold and silver high).
Before I left just out of curiosity I asked him if he was ever offered any money to dispose of a body,quiet like. Naturally he denied it, but his reaction was indicative of deception.
"I asked him if he was ever offered any money to dispose of a body,quiet like. Naturally he denied it, but his reaction was indicative of deception"

Whenever one has a body to 'get rid of' it is always nice to know a handy mortician...I keep one in my Blackberry.
:wink:

OP
OP
myprecious

myprecious

Aug 2, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites BHID 300 / Bounty Hunter IV
mountainman 2 said:
myprecious said:
They'll start pulling them out of other peoples' teeth at $50.00 ;D

Funny. ;D

STDevil

Jun 12, 2008
I think it'd be way cool to have a friend who was a mortician, or who owned a crematorium.

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Rich Hartford said:

U got someone you need to off, quietly? :laughing7:

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
"U got someone you need to off, quietly? "
No, I like people too much. Then again, there are a few individuals I'd like to see get a tar & feather job like in the old days. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread