Anypne have a good spreadsheet to share?

Happyspider

Oct 22, 2008
Central NC
Detector(s) used
Whites/Minelab
Tried making one, but feel you guys probably already have an awesome one out there if you can share. I checked past posts and have seen some with tabs for dimes, halves, etc to keep track of how many coinrolls/boxes you've searched.

Wondering if it will convert daily totals to oz/silver etc. Would love to better track what we go through and find. If you have something like this, PM me and let me know. (never used the PM feature but I'm sure I can figure it out)

Thanks and keep smilin'...(yeah, all the way to the bank)

Happyspider

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Happyspider

Happyspider

Oct 22, 2008
Central NC
Detector(s) used
Whites/Minelab
Rich Hartford said:
Welcome aboard Spiders ! Congrats you've already had some good scores :thumbsup:

HH
Rich

Thanks. I work for one the biggest banks, but in an IT capacity and not in touch-the-money. If I did, I would definetly be one of those cherrypickin' tellers for sure. I did go to one branch today and used the "I"m an employee" line and the teller pulled out several silver certs and red seal notes she keeps in her drawer to show me, but wouldn't give them up, me being an employee or not. Rats.

But I did go to "another" bank (5th 3rd) and open up an account this morning (felt so dirty, ha) so I can get access to their coin sorter machine for dumping. See? I'm learning from you guys...

-Happyspider

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Happyspider said:
But I did go to "another" bank (5th 3rd) and open up an account this morning (felt so dirty, ha) so I can get access to their coin sorter machine for dumping. See? I'm learning from you guys...

-Happyspider
Thats good, follow the rules and you won't get hurt. HH Mark

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread