Wheres the Scores ???

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Where's the Scores ???

I take pleasure in reading and gazing at the photos of other peoples scores. It's like."that could be me next time"

So where are they ?

My son Scooba won't post his scores, explaining that his CRH activities can be tracked and attract poachers. He has a keen grasp of the conspirators mind.
Myself I could care less.
Anybody score today ?

Upvote 0

Happyspider

Oct 22, 2008
Central NC
Detector(s) used
Whites/Minelab
Re: Where's the Scores ???

$500 in handroll dimes today...2 silver rosies to show for it. Thats about 1 a box, which is about what I average here in this area. $11 in loose halves to add to my swapout pile.

=-Happyspider-=

SMPress

Oct 5, 2009
Southern Maryland
Detector(s) used
Blue and Gray, XLT, DFX, Spectrum V3, Beachhunter 300

I just did my first two boxes of halves. The first box was a skunk on silver. It had a foreign coin, a 1990's clad Balboa from Panama.

The second box had 17 40% and 2 90%.

I did a box of dimes, nothing.

Box of nickels gave me 1 war, and 1 Buffalo.

I also got a box of Quarters and box of pennies, but havent opened them yet.

These are the first boxes i have gotten, only been doing this since last Monday. I definately had better finds from the rolls I got from tellers last week, but they dont seem to have a very large supply...

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Haven't been hunting the past couple of days, although I did run through 5 boxes of nickels over the weekend. Results:

5 war nickels
1 dateless buffalo
1 1975 Japanese 1 yen
1 1975 British New Penny
1 1975 Bahamas 5 cents

Also got a cracked die and some other error. I'll post some pics here and in the coins forum one of these days. I've picked out some strange lookin' nickels.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

65gt350

Mar 6, 2007
California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Toltec 100

4 boxes of halves = (1) 40%er
4 boxes of dimes = 1 Merc (29S) 2 Roosevelts

65GT350

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro

Last week I pulled about 10 40%ers a 90% ken and a proof Ben (1963). I aslo pulled in a 1959 canadian dime and a AU 57 rosie. This week we will see what I get. I am planning a road trip for Friday we will see how it goes. Good luck with your searchin.

Golden Silver

OP
OP
Rich Hartford

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008

GS,
I like those silver Canadian coins. As for the non silver ones I've found I have enough to take a trip to Canada.

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV

I'm doing a road trip in louisana today. I'm going to have LJ results today since I'm sharking her "hood". I'm just sitting around waiting on banks to open now. Hopefully ill need several pics to hold all my finds! Lol

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Things have been slow around me with halves. Skunk boxes, nosey tellers, and the typical "We just sold all of our halves we have had since 1970 in the vault to some guy 10 minutes ago" line is killing me. I plan to go out a few times this week and a small road trip this weekend. I am getting desperate to find some silver. Only thing keeping me going is the nickels which I have been hitting hard.

NaturalJWL

Jul 19, 2007
NC

I tried to empty the vaults of halfs of any new bank I found and not much is coming in lately at all. One of the tellers told me, people are getting scared of the dollar and trying to hold on to any and all hard coin they can get. Makes since to me, even if clad, it is something solid. I do prefer silver myself.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread