The last 2 weeks were good

If you look close at the pic, you will see the 1 keeper on top of the boxes

halves.jpg

Upvote 0

cedarratt

Nov 14, 2004
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
I hope you own a wall safe cause theres no way all of that is fitting in your freezer!!!

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Hurry and find another one- looks like he's gettin ready to jump from loneliness. Sometimes you gotta dig through the bad to get back to the good. I know it sucks when your in the good stuff and they box up some more and bury it. HH Mark

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I can say is.........WOW. That's depressing after your run last week. Time to dump and reload for the next round.

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
my 4 brinks boxes were skunks this week. seems like i have to go through about 20 brinks skunks to find a good box that produces

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I am having convulsions just looking at that. But would you rather skunks then big score or 2 or 3 per box all the time? I am not sure one is better than the other. Certainly a dream box now and then is more exciting.

Golden Silver

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
guess you are right golden silver. if i was only pulling a few out of each box each time i would probably give up on them. i always dream of getting a dream box each time i pick up the boxes

OP
OP
kurtma12

kurtma12

Apr 19, 2009
Georgia
Silver Stripe said:
Hurry and find another one- looks like he's gettin ready to jump from loneliness. Sometimes you gotta dig through the bad to get back to the good. I know it sucks when your in the good stuff and they box up some more and bury it. HH Mark

Haha, yes, he was sad being all alone. It was definitely dumps of a rim searcher. The one '68 keeper looked identical on the rims. I only caught it by sound

OP
OP
kurtma12

kurtma12

Apr 19, 2009
Georgia
golden silver said:
I am having convulsions just looking at that. But would you rather skunks then big score or 2 or 3 per box all the time? I am not sure one is better than the other. Certainly a dream box now and then is more exciting.

Golden Silver

I think the opposite of this for life in general, but for CRHing and my quest for the dream boxes, I would say that feast or famine trumps low output consistency

Though, no matter what, my 1 keeper out of 22000 is still one more for the pile.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread