phrostie strikes again

phrostie

Dec 3, 2008
Nap Town
Got a call last week from a bank I hit up nearly 5 months ago. I left my name and number, and they called me to inform me they had some halves. This bank had a bag though? They took the coins out of the bag and rolled them for me, telling me they had 3 rolls of silver. I travelled and picked up the rolls...there was only $480 :icon_scratch:. The teller asked me if I wanted all $480. Knowing how tellers sometimes think only 90s are silver, I took all $480. Because they actually called me I bought them 2 dozen cookies from the best local bakery. Cost me $10 bucks. The bank right next door had a bag too, and they let me pick through it. I picked out 3 silvers from there and 5 foreign coins. Ended up picking up $440 in fed rolls and two boxes on the way home after dumping.

The $480 produced 93 40s and 8 90s, a far cry from the three rolls!! Nearly every other roll had a silver in it. The boxes only coughed up 3 40s.

I ended up with 99 40s and 8 90s. Will post pics later.

My question is...was there $20 of junk in there or were there some Bens and Walkers in there? I'll never know but I don't care because they promised to call me the next time it was full too!!!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread