DONT DO THIS

phrostie

Dec 3, 2008
Nap Town
DON'T DO THIS

This has happened before, but I'd again like to reiterate to NOT DO THE FOLLOWING...

1. Get a flat CWI box from your local bank.
2. Go home, go through the rolls, rewrap them in the same wrapper.
3. Put them back in the SAME box with the folded side up.
4. Take them back to the SAME BRANCH or SAME BANK CHAIN.

because I then go to pick up, see a SEALED box (yes they switched boxes), see a date stamp of 16 OCT 09, think "o crap these are newly rolled...most likely dumps." To my surprise open it and KNOW they are all dumps. :BangHead: :BangHead:

Please if you do not have the luxury of a coin machine and have to reroll, use different rolls so we can all get a fresh set. Or even if you have to reuse the fed wrappers, take them back to a bank who uses a different carrier (i.e. Brinks).

Thanks for listening to my complaining and happy hunting. :icon_thumleft:

Upvote 0

dasherhunting

Jul 8, 2008
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Re: DON'T DO THIS

LOL I see where you are coming from and alot of times I even spend mine for gas and groceries some. I only order a couple boxes every now and then but alot of times I take to one of my dump banks in same box and back in rolls. Guess my old theory is I am in this for me lol not to make another crh in my areas job easier. Just my opinion....... :headbang:

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey Phrostie!

We now know how long it takes a box of halves to get from one Nap town to the other. Those were mine. Annapolis to Indianapolis 2 weeks! Didn't take Matt Stover that long.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro

That is ok phrostie that just means that who ever did that will be rewarded with 10 skunk boxes. You my friend will hit a dream box. I saw it in a fortune cookie. :laughing7:

Golden silver

Fredness

Jul 16, 2009

That would be an interesting post - "The Karma Exchange"
One recycled box of halves dumped in reused FED wrappers = 10 skunk boxes
Painting clad edges silver = 5 short rolls and one skunk box (per coin)...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread