Ryan1979

Mar 8, 2007
St. Paul, MN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, ACE250
Upvote 0

katzky

Sep 15, 2009
Yes. You are in my turf. I have made my claim to the entire Midwest and Great Plains regions well known. I will, however, lease out that particular zip code for 25%.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
If you are Crhing in the continental United States the answer is YES! I have all of you on my list. Ever wonder why one day a guy posts and then he is no longer around. Former Golden Silver list members patrick earl houston, coin crazed, and yes even LJ. I Just made up a fake post saying she was going to take time off. Well she is taking time off alright. If you find yourself with a dream find you can be sure Golden Silver will be at a pick up bank near you. Anyone remember Obediah??? :o

Golden Silver

obsessedwithsilver

Sep 26, 2009
Goldensilver makes 'em swim with da fishes.

Boy I hope that doesn't cover my little swath of land. Now I gotta bring my Tazer to CRH.

OWS

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now I gotta bring my Tazer to CRH.
Tazer ain't gonna help wit' GS...Trust Me!

Me I have never, ever taken one of those free lolipops they offer in the banks. I hear GS sells them wholesale to the banks. It's true! I checked it out on Snoopes.com!

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
I have already sent my right hand man Bruno three fingas fenelli out to take care of Rich Hartford, Scooba Steve and Ugotit.

As for you Pdiddy I am still waiting for you to have a find worthy enough to be put on the Golden Silver Hit list. LOL. Just joking bud. Had to take the jab.

Yep the forum is goin ta get mighty empty around heyas

Golden Silver

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
GS.....have you been to Philly recently?......i thought i heard a bullet fly past my head as i left the bank the other day :icon_scratch:
BTW......be carefull with Rich....not only is he a crack shot, i heard he can bench press a pallet of halfs.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
Mistergee, A pallet?... maybe in my younger days now I just do 8 boxes at one time. Rich can only do six. As for the bullet wizzing by you head in Philly? Isn't that a daily occurance in Philly. And yes one of them was mine. LOL.

Golden Silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread