Whats Worse than a Skunk Box ?

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
What's Worse than a Skunk Box ?

Went to pick up 4 boxes of halves at a new location in the Ghetto. The teller who was eating rice and beans at her window explained to me between gulps and smacking her lips that they forgot to get them. But she will get them next week if she can.
What a mistake !
So I went to the bank where I usually get my halves and just doubled my order.
I figured I might as well hit my dime bank since it was on the way and picked up $310.00 in Hand rolls. They also gave me two 64 Kennedys.
The dimes produced 6 Rosies.
That's it until next week. (unless I get the call)

Upvote 0

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: What's Worse than a Skunk Box ?

What's Worse than a Skunk Box ?

The answer is skunk breath! Whatever happened to professionalism...in a bank of all places!

Congrats on the silver!

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Whats worse? A sealed untampered box that is short $10+ or a sealed untampered box that is short due to quarters and pennies mixed through out the rolls!!!! Hahaha those were always fun to come across... :tongue3:

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro

HAHAHA Sorry but the smacking the lips part got me. What is worse than a skunk and a day like you had. Ummm what happened to someone a year or so ago. They were going to dump like 1,000 in half dollars. They were rolled and in boxes I believed. He stopped to pick up his daughter or something came out to his truck and the window was busted and all the halves gone. Now that is a bad day and worse than a skunk for sure.

Golden Silver

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

golden silver said:
HAHAHA Sorry but the smacking the lips part got me. What is worse than a skunk and a day like you had. Ummm what happened to someone a year or so ago. They were going to dump like 1,000 in half dollars. They were rolled and in boxes I believed. He stopped to pick up his daughter or something came out to his truck and the window was busted and all the halves gone. Now that is a bad day and worse than a skunk for sure.

Golden Silver

Oh damn, that would suck. I think about that when I am driving around from bank to bank with 2-3k of boxes in the trunk.

placerman

Oct 11, 2005

I'm getting so worked up every week now waiting on that Tuesday Brinks truck that Id probably have a stroke if they forgot to place my order...

Last week I made the lady write it down just to make sure she got it right...

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro

"What's Worse than a Skunk Box ?"

Getting a Box that has been Pepper Sprayed!

OP
OP
Rich Hartford

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008

obediah said:
"What's Worse than a Skunk Box ?"

Getting a Box that has been Pepper Sprayed!

Geez ! I was only trying to get the box to cough up more silver :laughing7:

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan

golden silver said:

Golden Silver

I believe Captin Ron lost 3 boxes of Halves that he picked up on the way to his kids school and someone must have tailed him and did a smash and grab from his car while he was inside the school.

Mojo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread