Todays 4 Boxes 11/20/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Did four boxes today. 2 of the boxes were skunks,and the other 2 gave up three 40's.

These boxes had an unusual amount of AU looking halves from 1971-2009.

Needless to say I will be firing this bank, which will be the second bank I fired this week.

I have 12 boxes coming next week. Which will end my month of just doing boxes.

Watch out you CRHers ! Next month I'll be on the road again like a white tornado. Sweeping through the Northeast until the weather gets cold.

When the snows come I may make an incursion down South.
One never knows :laughing7:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Rich Hartford

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Ob
You get spoiled with them big scores. Me on the other hand have never found a box with more than 32 keepers,and that was only once.
So I get very satisfied with little.

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Rich Hartford said:
Ob
You get spoiled with them big scores. Me on the other hand have never found a box with more than 32 keepers,and that was only once.
So I get very satisfied with little.

Must be the area you reside in, it has too many CRH'ers guess, or we have been really lucky(?). Actually the wife has found from her bank(s) far more than I.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
location, location, location. Come on south but I warn you VA. is not much better I rely on road trips to others states much like you. Plus the climate down here is reeks havoc on your sinuses :wink:

golden silver

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rich, those are what my boxes look like most of the time regardless of supplier. Lots of AU coins, mostly 1995 but they are mixed with other dates. Dont know if for some reason the fed has a lot of AU on hand that they are replacing what we order down here with them. Come on down south, there is good competition down here. But there are some nice scores just sitting around off the beaten path.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread