Not so Amazing Teller stories.

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
Well with the good comes the bad. I posted a little while ago about Amazing tellers so that all is balanced in this world I should also mention the not so amazing. I'm not really being fair but it was a little frustrating for me as my Tue. pickup was not there and that has not happend in the year that I have a standing order with them?.

Wed. pick up was 2 boxes short. My normal standing order of 2 was there but she forgot to order 4 as I asked for last week because they were starting to produce. Needless to say I was disappointed but bit my tongue and they promised all 4 would be ordered for next week.

Box 1 = 22keepers including 2 Benz and a 64
Box 2 = 1 40%'r
Wonder what the other 4 might have produced?

Mojo

Upvote 0

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
coinmojo said:
Wonder what the other 4 might have produced?

Mojo

Ay, you WILL find out next week; I too had 4 that did not come in this week but was promised they will next week.

nyiangelo

Feb 19, 2007
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
I can't stand it when they forget to order boxes. Especially if they are not nice enough to call you and tell you don't drive down here. I got a buddy started doing this. I pick up 4 boxes from a certain bank, that he also put an order in at. Well I go after him to get my 4 and there is only two. Teller says oh we forgot to order enough. Which that killed me cause that was in the middle of a silver vain. That's my fault though for having him hit up the same bank. But that's what makes me frustrated.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread