my 2009 totals,.....................................

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
This is my totals for 2009:

%40's 4707

%90's 736 of which 106 were (58)Bens and (48)Walkers

Total Silver Coins found 5444 , approximately 915 ounces of Silver.

Only Odd Silver found was a 1964 Philippine 50 Centavos, 2 Clipped planchets a 71 and a 52 .

Did not keep track of box count so am estimating it to be closer to total of380 Half Boxes in 2009. Will keep better records in 2010

Our monthly average (which is a little misleading in my opinion), is 101.6 ounces per month; our best month was 189 ounces and worst two months (they were back to back june and july), 17 and 22 ounces.

*updated total after finding another 10 plus rolls had misplaced- forgot in my Sock drawer.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Opps, you know I just knew my numbers were not right but was not sure- it just struck me that did have another stash of coins went and dug them up will add them to my totals shortly but can tell you it is about 10 more rolls of %90'ers. they were in my Sock drawer- forgot they were there.

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Okay all the rolls found in my Sock Drawer were %90'ers added 28 Walkers and 16 Bens to the totals and 161 %90 Kens. Updated my totals at top but over all got 915 ounces in 2009.

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
obediah said:
Opps, you know I just knew my numbers were not right but was not sure- it just struck me that did have another stash of coins went and dug them up will add them to my totals shortly but can tell you it is about 10 more rolls of %90'ers. they were in my Sock drawer- forgot they were there.

Hope your sock drawer is a safe? LOL

Nice totals. I don't think I can match those numbers........ But let me check my sock drawer I might have some stashed in there... LOL

Mojo

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
coinmojo said:
obediah said:

Hope your sock drawer is a safe? LOL

Nice totals. I don't think I can match those numbers........ But let me check my sock drawer I might have some stashed in there... LOL

Mojo

So much for that hiding place will never use it again, NEVER, okay.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Really impressive totals! Oh, and I checked my sock drawer. Nothing but socks with holes in 'em........crap. ffd

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread