Dump Bank Suggestions?

cschiefs

Nov 28, 2009
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari :-)
My personal problem with this hobby I love is the dumping process!!

I have opened multiple bank accounts - 5 to be exact, which equates to about 25-30 branches. Only one of the bank branches will purchase boxes for me. No problem. One bank has them for purchase, but won't buy for me directly. No problem. So I have two branches of say 25 to extract brinks/etc rolls. None will allow hand rolled coins. Only one branch of a 5 branch option has a coin counter. So out of all my options, I have one dump location. Well, there are two other branches that will take them and count by hand, but obviously they don't want to see me very often. Three of the banks (about 15 branches) tell me that if I bring in coin, they send to my buy bank for counting and will not credit my account until after the other bank returns them the info of the $ of coin.

I would agree that maybe I needed to research the banks before opening the accounts first. Unfortunately, I do not have many more options to chose from, and I picked the ones with the most branches, larger more well-known banks. My only other options to larger cities are 120+ miles away, which would definitely impeed on my turnaround, because I do not have the luxury to make frequent, long road trips.

Any suggestions????

Thank you kindly for replying.

Upvote 0

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any Credit Unions in your town with coin machines?

OP
OP
C

cschiefs

Nov 28, 2009
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari :-)
I am in the middle of Missouri.....Columbia is actually the largest city nearby and I work there.

The credit union is one of the worst here - they are my original bank actually. Unfortunately, they are about 4 or 5 of the branches in my network, but all coin sent to them is sent off to another bank (one of my purchase banks) and my money is held for days during the process. I haven't used them at all since they dump to one of my only two buy options.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread