Those 1k bags or 500?

OP
OP
myprecious

myprecious

Aug 2, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites BHID 300 / Bounty Hunter IV
I consider bags to be like $500 boxes for this forum's sake.

My banks will have custom bags ordered in either $500 or $1,000 (heavy!) increments.

I go through the bags - and rebag the loose coins and return. They send them back for counting and the amount gets deposited back into my accounts. Takes about a week and costs about $6 per bag of $500. I used to roll these coins for return and have recently tried returning the loose bags.

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
myprecious said:
I consider bags to be like $500 boxes for this forum's sake.

My banks will have custom bags ordered in either $500 or $1,000 (heavy!) increments.

I go through the bags - and rebag the loose coins and return. They send them back for counting and the amount gets deposited back into my accounts. Takes about a week and costs about $6 per bag of $500. I used to roll these coins for return and have recently tried returning the loose bags.

My pickup bank only does bags in 1k in canvas bags so I was just wondering what you get. Nothing like carrying 2 1k bags out the front door. I do get quite the looks. Last time the branch manager yelled out that I sure was getting a workout. Those suckers are heavy, thank god for 2 to counter the weight.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread