todays 4 brinks boxes

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

You're about due for another big find with the 20 CWI boxes aren't you?

Jim

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008

This has been a lousy month. I'm picking up my 12 tomorrow, but my sources have informed me that my pick-up banks have a new distributor of coins and they are all skunks. If this is the case I will go to plan "B".
Open a pawn shop and have the people bring the silver to me :laughing7:
HH
Rich

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008

Rich Hartford said:
If this is the case I will go to plan "B". Open a pawn shop and have the people bring the silver to me :laughing7:
HH
Rich

That would be a smart move. If someone has a pawn shop and knows what they are doing they can clean up in a down economy like this.

Jim

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro

Rich Hartford said:
This has been a lousy month. I'm picking up my 12 tomorrow, but my sources have informed me that my pick-up banks have a new distributor of coins and they are all skunks. If this is the case I will go to plan "B".
Open a pawn shop and have the people bring the silver to me :laughing7:
HH
Rich

Could this be a "Silver" conspiracy and they are rounding it up(?), my Bank called me and told me my Boxes did not come in cause the Brinks Coin Machine Broke, but that they will bring them tomorrow, Wednesday instead.

OP
OP
silvercop

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500

the last 2 weeks of the 20 boxes have been bAD so maybe these will be good

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008

All I have ever seen in CT are the yellow string rolls in the flat boxes. I've heard that they have been replaced by the black and white colored rolls which are all skunks.
I'll find out tomorrow.
I'm figuring the days of box hunting are nearing an end, at least in this part of the country. In any event Scooba and I were thinking about a pawn shop/store. I've got a few good and novel ideas.
Rich

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

3 is better than none. It does get frusterating only finding a few in a box though. Keep at it, you'll hit a stash soon enough.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread