looking for lp4

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
i am looking for 2 rolls of the lp4 and 2 rolls of the new 2010 shiled cent mint mark does not matter i am colleting them for my kids i am also doing the 25c for my daughter and the presidential $s for my son the pennys will get them caught up not begging will pay for them i can only afford face value though . thank you ole possum

Upvote 0

dp2013

Sep 11, 2008
You might have to wait awhile to get them for face. They seem to be a hot item and most are selling at a premium. Give it 6 months and you'll be able to get all you want for face.

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
After seeing none for a long time, I've seen about 20 in the past 4 weeks. So they are coming out.

I'd say give it only another month and you'll see enough start popping up to do what you want to do. :-)

I've also gotten all the quarters except the Mariana Islands. I expect those will come soon too.

As for the 2010 penny, I doubt they have much value, as they will be the same as 2011 and 2012, etc, etc. Nothing special about them, and minted in large numbers. The 2010 was lower only becasue there were 4 designs, so each was lower, PLUS the mint made less overall in 2009, due to the recession. have you seen any 2009 nickel or dimes? I haven't. Becaue there are less, and they are being held. But you'll find the pennies soon. Don't waste your money on ebay. :-)

OP
OP
olepossum

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
was just looking for the unfinished capitol building 2 rolls no special mint and the same for the shielded 2010 centno special mint will give penny for penny was wanting them for my son and daughter

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread