todays 20 boxes

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Re: today's 20 boxes

Ouch - glad to see you that you don't take it too bad. I think that anytime anyone from here gets a 20 box run of skunks everyone on the board should mail them a 40%! They deserve it!

Maine_Jim

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008

SC,

Just a bad week. You will make up for it before the month is out.

hh

Rich

joad

Apr 15, 2009
East Coast
Detector(s) used
White's MXT

Yikes! I had 18 one time, but that was over a 2 week period. Keep on poundin um. Sure to hit a few big scores sooner ar later.

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008

Sorry to hear about the skunks. I had two skunk boxes myself today, so I guess I cannot complain.

I would imagine your area is depleted and the only way you are gonna get a good score is new silver entering the system, as opposed to boxes that have been hanging around or on pallets for a while.

I think alot of the personal stashes of old coins have been cashed in over the last 2 or so years of bad economy as people ran out of money and grabbed what they could find to cash in to spend. I am sure that there is more out there, but it may not hit the system until the original collector dies and his dumb heirs cash in his/her collection of silver coins they saved for 50 years.

Jim

OP
OP
silvercop

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500

when you are doing volume what keeps you going is getting a major score. i always measure my finds and try to top the best score. i had my best score so far during the month of dec 09. the skunk runs are hard to deal with but anyone doing volume will tell you that it just happens that way.

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan

silvercop said:
when you are doing volume what keeps you going is getting a major score. i always measure my finds and try to top the best score. i had my best score so far during the month of dec 09. the skunk runs are hard to deal with but anyone doing volume will tell you that it just happens that way.

Stay away from any sharp objects......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread