Walker Franklin and Kennedys!!!

killerwine

Feb 24, 2005
Visalia, CA
Found my first Walker yesterday! Couldn't believe it....Got $300 in halves. Some where ones that i had searched and marked...I forgot I took them into that branch. I almost didn't search the others because I thought they were mine also. Got four 40% Kenneys too. I'm really starting to like halves after 3 Franklins last week and these finds yesterday!

Attachments

• 021206 Walker Franklin Front.jpg
    021206 Walker Franklin Front.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 326
  • 021206 Walker Franklin Back.jpg
    021206 Walker Franklin Back.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 321
Upvote 0

Pennyworth

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2006
Congratualtions! ;D The Walking Liberty is my favorite half dollar; I just love the beautiful design. I never ask for rolled halves at the banks that I drop them off at because I'm afraid they will bring me out all the ones I previously searched. So your bank is cool with you depositing halve dollars and even buying rolls of halves? That's a decent bank.

Snee

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2005
Salem, Missouri
Very nice! :D A few days ago I called all the banks in town asking if anyone had any half dollars. Only one of the banks said they had one...and I mean ONE half dollar. But it was 1974, so I didn't take it. Maybe if I'm going to be in some other town I can call ahead of time and check with banks in that area. Great job! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread