BINGO II, another big silver half score w/pix

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
My thanks to Rich Hartford for his prediction that someone would hit it big soon. Yesterday I posted a nice score of about three and a half rolls of silver with/pix. Today I was lucky enough to hit another good score. Went to take old friend for lunch. He lives about 30 miles away. On the way to the restaurant, he needed to stop at his bank to make a deposit. It was a BB&T that I had never been to before because I'm rarely out that way. Decided to got in with him and while he was making his deposit, I happened to ask if they had any half dollars. The head teller checked and said they had $140. I asked if they were all from one person and she said "no, they were from two different customers. When she brought them out they were all hand rolled. One group was ten rolls with and elastic band around them and no writing or marks. The other four rolls were separate and had someones initials on them. As always, I took them all and they seemed pleased to get rid of them. When we got back to the car, my friend asked whey I wanted half dollar coins and I told him I collect them. He said he hadn't seen one in years!, so I opened one end in the group of ten rolls and out popped the glow of silver. I couldn't believe I was hitting another load after yesterday's score. The whole roll was 40%ers and he didn't seem impressed (That's good! no competition from him). Anyway, when I finally got back home around 6:00 this evening, I checked them all and as I suspected, the four separate rolls were "skunk", but 8 out of the 10 rolls in the $100 group were all silver. Here are the totals: (5) 1964....(8) 1966...(43) 1967...(52) 1968...(51) 1969. Adds up to (5) 90%ers and (154) 40%ers. All Kennedys. Some where real nice uncirculated, but not as many as yesterdays finds. Two Day total: (18) 90%ers and (213) 40%ers. Took a few photos with my cell as my daughter wasn't home with her camera. I took one combined with yesterday's bunch and two photos of todays finds only. Hope you enjoy them. Once again, Rich...Thanks for your prediction, I'm going out to buy a lotto ticket in your honor. Happy hunting, everyone. It's out there, even after long "slumps". So hang in there.
rileyboy

Attachments

• april 1.jpg
    april 1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 651
  • april 2.jpg
    april 2.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 655
  • april 3.jpg
    april 3.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 653
Upvote 0

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
That's an awesome YEAR for silver. ANd you have 2/3 of the year left. :-)

Good job.

:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread