Praise for this bank...

jersey junkie

Jan 14, 2006
new jersey
I live in central New Jersey. We have a bank, Commerce Bank, that will order or sell me anything I want. They cash in coins for NO FEE and are really nice about it all at the same time they are open until 7 pm every night and un til 4 on saturday. PLUS they are also open for 5 hours on Sunday. They offer all this to me a NON customer. They make coin roll hunting very easy for me.

Upvote 0

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's unfortunate that this kind of customer service is only encountered rarely. Let's hope more banks follow this model.

Frank C

Sep 9, 2005
N.W. Az.
Detector(s) used
Minelab P.I., Nokta vlf.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Jersey, What Commerce Branch do you go to I just picked up $500 in Halfs from the one near my office in Brick. I just don't want to get the ones you bring back. I am in Toms River, Brick NJ.

Also Commerce is the best bank. Free Coinstar.

OP
OP
jersey junkie

jersey junkie

Jan 14, 2006
new jersey
the branch in Sommerville, somerset county. I had to order them. I sent them through the coin counter and they will be sent back to the rolling company.

Snee

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2005
Salem, Missouri
I have a bank in my town here that's pretty cool. Right behind the teller booth they have a coin vault that has a ton of boxes of every kind (up to quarters that is) of coins. Every time I go there, I ask for either a couple boxes of pennies or a box or nickels or whatever, she goes back, hands me the box, says thank you...and I'm in and out of there in a couple of minutes. It's really a relief from all the other banks in town having such limited supplies and being unwilling to cooperate...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread